UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Ashcroft, Harmony - Cold Case Murder Mystery Game | Can You Solve The Crime?
Free Shipping Included! UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Ashcroft, Harmony - Cold Case Murder Mystery Game | Can You Solve The Crime? by Unsolved Case Files at Chess Bee. MPN: A03-05081998. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Unsolved Case Files is a murder mystery game where you get to be a cold case detective trying to solve a fictitious murder mystery using the evidence and documentation from the original murder case file.CASE No: A03-05081998 - Harmony AshcroftOn May 8th, 1998, the small Indiana town of Riverdale was shocked by the brutal murder of one of it's most beloved citizens on the night before her wedding.The victim, Harmony Ashcroft, was murdered in the parking lot behind a restaurant during her own wedd
Product Description & Reviews
Unsolved Case Files is a murder mystery game where you get to be a cold case detective trying to solve a fictitious murder mystery using the evidence and documentation from the original murder case file.CASE No: A03-05081998 - Harmony AshcroftOn May 8th, 1998, the small Indiana town of Riverdale was shocked by the brutal murder of one of it's most beloved citizens on the night before her wedding.The victim, Harmony Ashcroft, was murdered in the parking lot behind a restaurant during her own wedding rehearsal dinner party. A local vagrant, Bones McBride, was framed for the murder and has spent over 2 decades behind bars despite being 100% innocent!Your job is to solve the mystery by finding evidence that proves his innocence and convicts the real killer. But who was it?* Christian Peterson - Harmony's fiance who had an argument in front of 30 people and was the last person known to be alone with Harmony* Derek Sivers - The war veteran who recently lost custody of his son due to Harmony's court testimony* Andy Allen - Harmony's lifelong best friend who was secretly in love with her* Rex Ratliff - The creepy stalker who refused to leave Harmony aloneAre you up to the challenge of solving this first-person detective game?Let's find out! Treat yourself, your partner, your friends or your family to a murder mystery game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files!
Features & Highlights
- BE A COLD CASE DETECTIVE - Unsolved Case Files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator's case file. Think you can find out who really killed Harmony Ashcroft on May 8, 1998? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you're as good as the detectives on TV.
- SOLVE 3 MYSTERIES TO CRACK THE CASE - In order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you'll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case. First prove why the convicted man must be innocent. Then disprove a key suspect's alibi and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars for the murder. With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities.
- OVER 50 INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS - This unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, crime scene photographs, evidence report, phone records, coroners report, fingerprint card, map of the crime scene, legal documents, suspect interrogations, witness statements, character photographs and much more. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
- ONLINE ANSWER KEYS - To get past each step of the case you'll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. If you don't have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers.
- PERFECT FOR INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, GROUPS & PARTIES - Teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery. It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Treat yourself, your partner, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files.
Unsolved Case Files
Unsolved Case Files
Murder Mystery Games
Unsolved Case Files
10 x 0.5 x 13.1 inches
10 x 1 x 11.8 inches
Have questions about this item (A03-05081998), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Unsolved Case Files, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: A3264, ean: 0653569823025,
Battleship game is the classic game of naval combat that brings together competition, strategy, and excitement! In head-to-head battle, players search for the enemy’s fleet of ships and destroys them one by one. With convenient portable battle case...
mpn: BJV44, ean: 0885457760611,
Stake your claim and protect your territory with the Blokus game! It takes less than a minute to learn, but offers endless strategy and fun challenges for the whole family. Each player gets a set of 21 pieces – in red, blue, green, or yellow – th...
mpn: DKD47, ean: 0787332746607,
Count on big laughs when you and your friends get together to find out who's an artist and who really isn't! In this quick-draw classic, the guesses can be just as hilarious as the sketches as you use markers to draw your best rendition of the clue o...
mpn: ZMG 71100, ean: 6817067110030,
Four diseases have broken out in the world and it is up to a team of specialists in various fields to find cures for these diseases before mankind is wiped out. Players must work together playing to their characters' strengths and planning their stra...